Katie Polk (born as Katharine Rose Polk on June 9, 1983 in Los Angeles, California) was a Kidsongs kid in 1989-1995. Katie has brown curly hair and tan skin.
In 1989, she replaces Tara Strong (who was a cameo in A Day at the Circus) and in 1995, she was replaced by Jessica Fried. In The Kidsongs Television Show, it was mentioned that Katie loves horses. She is now a designer for Houghton fashion.
- Kidsongs: A Day at Camp (as a 6 y.o. tot wearing a purple camp shirt)
- Kidsongs: Ride the Roller Coaster (wearing a white shirt)
- Kidsongs: Very Silly Songs (wearing an orange dress)
- Kidsongs: We Wish You a Merry Christmas (wearing an aqua shirt in Santa, Please Don't Forget Me)
- Kidsongs: Play Along Songs (wearing a Pink Club Shirt)
- Kidsongs: If We Could Talk to the Animals (wearing a purple tank, pink short and has ribbons on ponytail)
- Kidsongs: Country Sing-Along (seen riding a horse)
- Kidsongs: Boppin' with the Biggles (wearing a jean dress)
- Kidsongs: Let's Put on a Show (best seen in The Best Dog in the World)
- Kidsongs: Baby Animal Songs (wearing a white lace shirt and a jean dress)