Kidsongs: A Day at Old MacDonald's Farm is the very first Kidsongs Music Video Story that was presented by View-Master Video & Warner Bros. Records.
It was released in 1985, and was the Vira Award winning video.
Join the Kidsongs Kids for a sing-along day on the farm and meet all of their MacDonalds barnyard friends. Milk the cows, feed the piglets, cuddle the ducklings and meet Mary's famous lamb as you sing the songs we all know and love. Bounce along on an old-fashioned hayride and sing around the campfire in this heartwarming music video adventure.
- Andre Tayir as a Scarecrow
- Dave Edwards as Mr. MacDonald
- Mimi Horn as Mrs. MacDonald
- Christopher Cunningham as John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt
- Kathryn Levitsky as Mom
The Kidsongs KidsEdit
- Steven Brooks
- Jeremy Brown
- Sander Byfuglin
- H.B. Charles
- Donetta Charles
- Gabriel Diaz
- Bradley Fox
- Mandie Fox
- Gregory Harrison
- David Klingenberger
- Leo Magnus
- Marccus Mendoza
- Paul Smith as Mike
- Adanelly Camacho
- Rachael Holly as Mary
- April Hong
- Courtney Kettenberg
- Angela Levine
- Bonnie Morgan
- Molly Morgan
- Alanna Mulhern
- Dakeisha Payne
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm
- Shortenin' Bread
- Here We Go' Round the Mulberry Bush
- Mary Had a Little Lamb with Rachael as Mary.
- This Old Man
- Skip To My Lou
- Take Me Out to the Ball Game
- John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt
- She'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain
- Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star with Donetta singing the song.
- The end credits show still pictures of Sean Gowers and Katie Polk who cameo appeared as little kids.
- Some of the people who worked on this video are actually in it. Production manager Kathryn Levitsky is Marcus' mother at the beginning. Associate Producer Kim Faber and assistant choreographer Marcy Stempler are seen in "Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush". Production consultants David Altschul and Joan Bergman are also seen in "She'll Be Coming Round the Mountain" during the hayride scenes.
- Rachael was casted as Mary when she first appeared in the song "Shortenin' Bread" alongside Mike played by Paul Smith. It was the same name when she played the title character in the song "Mary Had a Little Lamb".
- Gina Marie Viniccia, Meredith Bishop, and some other kids played jump ropers in "Skip to My Lou".
- This was the first LP entry for Kidsongs and early Kidsongs music.
- After taping "Shortenin' Bread", the crew took a break and enjoyed their breakfast with the Kidsongs Kids.