Kidsongs: I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing is the second entry of Kidsongs Music Video Stories released in 1986.
- Mrs. Miller (played by Nancy McLoughlin)
- Mr. World (played by Gary Morgan, credited as Barnard Panansky)
The Kidsongs KidsEdit
- Nick (played by Fabby Brown)
- Olinda (played by Tameka Claybrook)
- Bruce (played by Chris Finch)
- Mike (played by Shawn Harrison)
- Victoria (played by Nicole Mandich)
- Carmen (played by Carla Martyn)
- Sean (played by Robby Rosellen)
- Miko (played by Wendy Yumi)
- Yoko (played by Mimi Gilbert)
- Michelle (played by Karli Supera)
Scottish Dancing KidsEdit
Fujima Kansuma DancersEdit
- I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (United States) (also used during the end credits)
- Funiculì, Funiculà (Italy)
- Did You Ever See a Lassie? (Scotland)
- London Bridge (England)
- Frère Jacques (France)
- Kumbaya (Africa)
- Waltzing Matilda (Australia)
- Sakura, Sakura (Japan)
- Los Pollitos (Mexico)
- Day-O (Banana Boat Song) (Jamaica)
- This is the first video to receive a stereo audio track, including for the songs.
- The instrumental track of "Shortenin' Bread" from the previous video is played during the opening credits.
- In the end credits, the Kidsongs Kids sing the reprise version of "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing" the second time while they're in various places including Scotland, England, Japan, Africa, Australia, Jamaica and France.
- Clifford Scott (the same person who played Uncle George in Cars, Boats, Trains and Planes) is the English constable in "London Bridge". Delane Vaughn (the same person who played Todd and Linda's Dad in Good Night, Sleep Tight) is the Jamaican banana counter in "Day-O (Banana Boat Song)".
- According to Chris Finch via Instagram, he was named Bruce after director Bruce Gowers, a name that he did not like.
- Ryan Dorin and Molly Morgan/Bonnie Morgan (Gary's daughters) cameo appeared in "London Bridge".
- Todd Durboraw and Steven Nelson cameo appeared in "Waltzing Matilda".
- Tina Marie Espinoza cameo appeared in "Los Pollitos".
- Sh'Vaughn Heath, Kiki Scott, Shanika Washington, and Ashande Gravenberg cameo appeared in "Day-O (Banana Boat Song)".
- Heather Green and David Chan cameo appeared in "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing".
|Music Video Stories|
|I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing • Good Night, Sleep Tight • Cars, Boats, Trains and Planes • Sing Out, America! • What I Want to Be! • Let's Play Ball! • Ride the Roller Coaster • Very Silly Songs • We Wish You a Merry Christmas • Play Along Songs • If We Could Talk to the Animals|