Kidsongs: Let's Put on a Show is the twentieth entry of Kidsongs Music Video Stories. It was recorded in 1995. The completion of episode was released in May 16, 1995. Then, it was released in stores nationwide in 1995/January 30, 1996 by KidVision and Warner Brothers records, which reprinted the other 19 videos in the new cover art, which retained Sony Wonder's covers.
A Season 5 episode of The Kidsongs Television Show was called I Can Put on a Show! in 1998.
- William "Billy"/Ruby Biggle (voiced by Julene Renee)
- William "Billy" Biggle (costumed by Frat Fruller)
- Ruby Biggle (costumed by Kimberly Bretto Smith)
The Kidsongs CastEdit
- Christopher Aguilar
- Lynsey Bartilson
- Adam Beech
- Christian Buenaventura
- Gus Carr
- Francine Espiritu
- Kari Floberg
- Enjoli Flynn
- Valerie Ick
- Stephanie Koyano
- Tino Michaels
- Megan Miyahira
- Hassan Nicholas
- Katie Polk
- Casey Rion
- Shira Roth
- Mandi Ruiz
- Kyle Stanley
- Danielle Wiener
- We'll Put on a Show
- It's Magic
- Blue Suede Shoes
- Mr. Bass Man
- By the Light of the Slivery Moon
- Me and My Shadow
- The Best Dog in the World
- It's Time for the Show
- Give My Regards to Broadway
- In the video series, recently departed Lynsey Bartilson, Adam Beech, Christian Buenaventura (left to be a sound producer and musician), Francine Espiritu, Valerie Ick (left for playing Faye in Parenthood), Tino Michaels, Mandi Ruiz, and Magicians Cast were replaced by Mary Bartram as Mrs. Miller (the 1986 departed Nancy McLoughlin was replaced by Mary Bartram for playing) and petting zoo animals in the next video Baby Animal Songs (where the sign said "Katie's Petting Zoo").
- Andre's Dance Studio, which was featured in the song "Personality" was named after choreographer, Andre Tayir.
- The Kurzweil Performance series starts use, as by composer Michael Lloyd, all the way until the last video. It actually starts to be heard in "Professor Majorchord's Music Lesson" in 1994.
- This is the 1st season 5 episode of The Kidsongs Television Show.
- This is the last episode taped in Universal Studios Hollywood and last VHS episode taped in Universal Studios Hollywood.
- This is the episode where the View-Master Video logo (1985-1994/1995) is replaced by the 1994-2002 KidVision logo.
- This is the last episode with the Kidsongs: Very Silly Songs ending footage/shots/VHS shots/video shots/sequence where the Amity tour/tour ride are seen.
- This is the 1st episode to feature Lynsey Bartilson.
- This is the only episode to feature Adam Beech, Francine Espiritu, Mandi Ruiz, Valerie Ick, and Magicians Cast.
|I Can Help! Series|
|Country Sing-Along • Billy Biggle's Favorite Songs • Boppin' with the Biggles • Let's Put on a Show • Baby Animal Songs • I Can Dance! • I Can Do It!|